Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Addicted to Chocolate!

Addicted to chocolate... on Twitpic
I saw this posted on FB the other day and laughed. Then I started thinking - that person is crazy! What is chocolate if not that first wonderful bite, the silky smoothness as it melts over your tongue and coats all your taste buds in heavenly velvet. I would be skinny if I could chose whether or not to let food pass beyond my mouth and into my throat - because once it's there I really don't care about it anymore other than wondering where it's going to eventually land (my hips, stomach, thighs, .....). Once it's left my mouth I'm looking for that next hit to my taste buds again, regardless of if I'm hungry still. Maybe this person isn't injecting it in, but sucking it out? Don't get me started on coffee......

No comments:

Post a Comment