Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chopped Round 2- Results

Here are the submissions for round 2 so far:

Here is my funky card:


I decided to go with a card for this one. It's 6x6

I first stamped the large flowers in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I used some very watered down paint in a blue color and orange color over the top of everything. The M and the buckle on the flower are both chipboard painted with the orange paint. The ribbon was white, but dyed to match the blue color. I liked it and thought it looked funky, my husband said I just made a big 'ol mess. :0)


Cathy's Scrapbook page:


Ella chased this odd butterfly around all day - it was hard to photo but we got a few I am out of photo paper 
But you know how I love my phone book prints and loved this one
Nickalli's list:
paint- puffy dots on top of girls dress
chipboard- title
Embossing- still trying to locate my heat gun from retreat eeek lol (will check trunk again in the light tomorrow)
Ribbon- is the Orange lol 

Here is the outside and inside of a card Christi made:

I painted the chipboard at the top of the card with some brown paint.  I stamped an image on it but the paint was to dark for the image to show so I painted another one and just left it alone.  I embossed the lettering on the inside of the card.  Ribbon is brown on the side.  And orange is in the tree.  I think that I like the card better without the chipboard.....but it works.  Hope you guys like.
Christi Murray
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant
Cedar Park, TX







No comments:

Post a Comment