Thursday, June 28, 2012

Color Lovin' Catch-Up

Hey Everyone! The kiddo is over at a friend's house, had is first non-camp sleepover so I thought now would be a perfect time to catch you up on what I've been up to!

inktense map

I am still loving my Color Class I'm taking with Joanne Sharpe and am actually keeping up with the classes. That is huge for me!! The quilt looking thing above is a color map of my Derwent Inktense pencils and the pictures below were created using color palettes from the above map.

colorstories1

colorstories2

I had so much fun doing a few sketches of Iceland and coloring them in. Makes me miss it even more!

Next are a few pictures of playing around with a product called Peerless transparent Watercolors. The paint is actually imbedded into strips of paper that you re-activate with water and a paint brush.

Here is the palette I made with the color samples:


And here are a few practice pages getting familiar with the paint:

peerless wc recipes
fearless peerless

So very pretty! And finally, been doing some ink spray pages with stencils and found objects:

Photo2
Photo4
Photo5
Photo1

That's it so far, of course, another lesson will be posted tonight! I can't wait!! Thanks for checking in on me. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment