Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can she stick with it?.....

Probably not. That's just how I am, I like to try things .... and then.... I move onto the next thing. I've stuck with a few things through the years, but I'm sporadic at best! So, once again I'm going to give this blog thing a shot and see where it goes.

The kiddo is getting ready to start his summer vacation and I am hoping that both of us will be on some kind of a schedule - a productive schedule. So I am challenging myself to do this blog and also to do
Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean
I'm starting this on June 1st with some of my wonderful friends! I can't wait. If you'd like to join along, please go get it and let's go!!!

So, I guess that's it for this post. I don't want to overwhelm myself! Now.... time for another cup of coffee? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment