Okay, jumping on this and going to figure out my top 10 things to do before I'm raptured tomorrow. :0P Oh, yeah... first I'm cashing in all accounts so I have mega funds to work with.
1. Forget about closing our accounts - we've been good and mostly debt free - and since I don't need to worry about interest I'm going to wrack up an obscene amount of debt!!
2. Break into where ever they're holding the last Harry Potter movie and watch it with a big bucket of popcorn with hot tamales mixed in.
3. Obviously I can't read the entire Twilight Saga one more time, so I'll skim it quickly and touch on all my favorite parts. Ditto for all my other favorite books.
4. Order an outrageously expensive Alexandrite and white gold ring. Express shipping.
5. Make a double batch of brownies with dark chocolate chunks mixed in, frosted with chocolate ganache, and eat the entire thing with my favorite B&J ice cream and drinking an extra large yummy coffee.
6. Use up all the art supplies I've been hording because I didn't want to waste them on something that wasn't "perfect".
7. Call everyone I know and see how they're spending their last day!
8. Swim naked in the ocean, giving the sharks one last chance at me.
9. Go shopping and hit all the stores that I find to ridiculously expensive to even enter on a normal day. Hit the salon/spa and get every treatment offered.
10. Spend time playing with my Hubby and son and just chillin'. That sounds like heaven to me.